Buck, dough, money, everyone wants plenty of it. But how to earn or make much of it is the challenge, or is it nightmare? of most people. There is always a way out, and shortly, you’ll discover one of the most effective.
Interestingly, there is so much money in the world, but most of it is in a few hands. For instance, according to Credit Suisse report, quoted by Robert Frank “The top 1 percent now owns 50.1 percent of the world’s wealth, up from 45.5 percent in 2001.” So, what enables a few people to control so much wealth, and the great majority control little, comparatively? Why is the gap between the millionaires and non-millionaires daily and yearly widening?
The opinions of W.J. Cameron and Dr. Robert Schuller appear to give some clue. Cameron believes that “Money never starts an idea; it is the idea that starts the money.” On the other hand, Dr Schuller reasons that “…Money flows to good ideas.” So the clue we can derive from them is that it is ideas that cause the flow of money in the direction of those who are rich or wealthy.
You and I know that many people think thousands of quality thoughts and produce brilliant ideas, even in the area of money, everyday. In my March 8, 2018 post on How to Turn Your Thoughts Into Power to Get Wealth, I indicated that some authorities estimate that an average mind produces about 70,000 thoughts or ideas each day.
If money just flows to ideas, why doesn’t it flow to the ideas of most persons in the world? This gives us a hint to what could be the missing link. Meaning that, there is something the rich do with their ideas to produce enormous wealth for them, which the average people don’t do with their ideas.
This eye-opening statement by William Feather takes us much more close to why it is not just ideas that attract money or riches. According to him, “An idea isn’t worth much until someone with dedication makes it happen.” The rich dedicate, devote, and commit to their ideas. Ideas have no power of their own. After all, an idea is simply a thought or mental picture of something. The persons with great habits behind ideas make those ideas happen.
What to do to make your ideas produce more fantasic financial results
(1) Really believe in at least one of your many ideas. The rich seriously believe in their ideas even when nobody else does. Do you know that the best ideas in this world are the ones that help people, give solutions to them? Any idea that represents an answer to people’s questions is an idea worth believing in.
(2) Know that money is a flow, but from problem-solving ideas. Desiring for or panting after riches wouldn’t bring them until you decide on and commit to adding some value, satisfying a need or needs, or providing some solutions to people, whether online or offline.
(3) See every problem-solving, needs-meeting thought as a business or investment idea, if you really want to make more money, whether from working from home, or anywhere else. This is where the entrepreneurial spirit vitally comes in. Business is just your ability to package the value you add (whether through service or product) in such a way that the beneficiary or customer will pay for it with your profit margin on it.
(4) Always see opportunities in what the rest see as problems or obstacles. This is how the rich behave. They always see opportunities to make a difference where others see obstacles. People are very much interested in how you assist them overcome those “obstacles.”
(5) The rich appreciate their self-worth and promote what they have to offer. They promote their services and products because they believe that their ideas and offerings are good enough for the public. They talk about it everywhere. This is what you must also do. In today’s world, if you don’t say aloud, this is who you are, this is what you can offer, and this is where you are; nobody will take notice of you.
(6) Take a risk by launching out. Risk being laughed at, mocked, and ridiculed. This is the big stake. Many are kept behind by the feeling of the fear of failure, what the people will say about the quality of their service or product, and so on. As long as you’re afraid of what others will think and say, you’ll never take an action on your ideas. And until you take action on your idea, money will not flow to it.
Feel free to Like this post, comment on it, and share it. This will help more persons get rich from their ideas.